CA RAKESH AGRAWAL
Prof. Rakesh V. Agrawal follows his passion for teaching subjects like Costing & Quantitative Techniques since 1991. Students remember his teaching as an experience of a lifetime as the concepts taught co-relates with everyday activities.
All India Merit holder, Prof. Agrawal is well known for his Conceptual Coaching and friendly nature, students assertively maintain discipline in the classroom which ultimately creates an association between the two.
“Education is not merely getting a degree, but is to gain Knowledge”, says the caption of the Chess team who was also adjudged as the Best Mountaineer of his College in 1988 – 89 year.
As an additional facility to the students pursuing Chartered Accountancy course, Professor has started providing video lectures in Pendrive and couple of video lectures in DVD. This helps students to study at any place as per their convenience.
- Chartered Accountant ( 1992 first attempt ) with 32nd Rank in All India Merit
- ICWA ( 1990 first attempt ) and stood 3rd in Pune Chapter of Cost Accountants
- Information Systems Auditor (ISA) exam of ICAI in the very first attempt
- State Eligibility Test (SET) in Commerce in the very first attempt.
- M. Com (University of Pune – external), with the specialization in Advanced Cost & Management Accounting
- B. Com ( Ness Wadia College of Commerce, Pune in 1989 ) with distinction
- Mutual Fund exam and Derivatives Core Module, conducted by National Stock Exchange
- Currently associated with Joshi’s Academy, Pune for conducting the Live batches
- Founder of Vidarbha Professional Academy, Nagpur (1996 – 2015)
- Faculty, Prestigious Institute A.S. Foundation, Pune (2004 – 2015)
- Visiting Faculty, Pune Chapter of Cost Accountants in Costing (1991)
Awards & Recognition
- Gold Medal from University of Pune in the Special subject of Cost & Management Accountancy (B. Com – 1989)